Melbourne Salons Covid-19 Salon Plan for Safe Reopening
ch'i eco-organic hair
- Clients requested to arrive with clean, freshly washed hair for all non colour, permanent wave or straightning services
- Clients must wear a mask at all times. For those with an exemption please notify the salon prior to your appointment
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any cold or flu like systems please cancel your appointment (no fee will apply) and get tested
- Clients are asked to provide their own entertainment eg, magazine, laptop, phone etc
- Clients are asked to bring their own bottle for hydration
- Clients can pay with cash or card. A container will be provided for cash payments to be sterilised
- Clients details must be updated via our QR code on entry, every visist
- Clients are not to enter the salon until greeted by a staff member
- Clients temperature will be taken to ensure it is below 37*C
- Clients must sanitise their hands on entry
- Clients must adhere to social distance 1.5m & 1 person to 4 sqm at all times
- Clients are to remain seated on completion of service. Retail sales, payment & rebooking will be completed at the work station
More information regarding our safe reopening will be provided on request.
We appreciate your co operation & patience at this time. Abusive & intolerant behaviour will not be accepted.